Friday, January 2, 2009

my feeling




i am a guy who live in cameron.let me tell u bouz my strange feeling while i m in primary school.

one night,i laid at my bed.i started to think,why i am here?why i lived in this world?why i could move?why i could think by using my mind?so strange feeling appeared in my mind.everytime when i thinking of this feeling,i started to confused and lost my way.nobody can answer my question.........
until i came to kuala lumpur.when my sister brought me to ECA church.(evangel christian assembly).then i only know,all the feeling and confusion disappeared.it's because i have an answer in my heart.My live was been given by jesus.our only true god.The lord of all.HE gave me all the feeling,the way of thinking,the way i move,the way i solve the problem,the talent insides my mind.all was given by jesus! hallehlujah! when i realized, my heart was feeling touched and so appreciated what he did for me.(eveything Jesus did, he did for us.)
He sacrificed himself to washed away our sins.He had no complained anything,he even pray for us,pray for our live,eternal life.Therefore, i need to love him,because before i born in this world,he aldready knows about me.eveything.therefore,there is no reason i couldn't love him.
Thanks god!he given me life,given me all the best for me.i love you god!i love you,jesus,the messiah.
"thanks god for given me life to experience everything in this world.All i wanna to do is follow you,god that appoint me to do.I love you god.my only god. I pray by my honour name of god, Jesus,AMEN."

No comments:

Post a Comment