Sunday, January 4, 2009

love


yo!it's time for me to write blog again. yesterday,our pastor lim was share about his love dating with his wife.hahaha. you cant believe how he booked all the beach for just both of them.awesome! not really many people could have this opportunity to do that! this topic make me feel what can i do to attract my girl friend in the future.hey NO NO NO!haha,because now i really don't feel it is the right time for me to date with girl.i have to pray for god to give me the best.it's because when you decide the thing.you have responsibility to afford all the effect.Plus,this "love" topic is really sensitive.must think be carufully before date someone. i really hope god will give me the best.eh....may be after 4-5 years, i will fall in love in somebody.right now all i wish to do is do well in spiritual and education.Do best in everything.Then i will only talk about my love in my life.
hehehe.believe me! i am a romantic guy.who knows in the future,i will use a awesome trick to win her love?haha,i hope so.do great and awesome event to make her smile and fall in love in me.hahahaha.may be can win the 1st kiss in that night too.haha.
ok all the things will only happen after 4-5 years,now just concern my priority.
i can't expect how my girl friend looks like!but i can expect jesus will give me the best one that he could.

No comments:

Post a Comment